A society in which people achieve maximum prosperity through optimum health, social development and economic empowerment.
To develop, promote and provide access to health, education and sustainable income-generation opportunities for community members.
• To ensure good health and well-being for people of all ages in the community
• To advocate for the rights and protection of vulnerable people, especially children and women
• To empower vulnerable people especially women and young people to actively participate in socioeconomic activities
• To promote cooperation and coordination through mobilization, partnership and the sharing of information and expertise with other organizations in the struggle to improve the quality of life of the people in the community
• Practical involvement of beneficiaries
• Non-partisan/non-political operating environment